ESG Due Diligence
ESG Due Diligence has made a big entrance into the financial, agricultural, and mining sectors. It remains a cause to seal or break funding opportunities and other organizational progress inputs nowadays.
Intelligence Nature International expert ESG Due Diligence team would help with a holistically integrated and efficient due diligence service against audits and risk assessments.
Some highlights of services are:
- To assess social and environmental issues affecting the company and its market
- Comprehensive assessment of the organizations ESG risks, and opportunities
- Assessment of the company’s ESG policies, procedures and performance against sector best practice
- Assessment of compliance with national and international regulations which apply to the entities industry.
- Insight into how the company’s ESG performance could affect its most valuable intangible assets including reputation, brand value, trust and relationships
- Potential ESG risk estimates
We conduct management system audits for internal assurance or for preparation towards accreditation to ISO 14001:2015, OHSAH 18001:2007, and ISO 45001:2018
We conduct issue-based and periodic environmental and social legal compliance audits for assets and business.
We develop and guide implementation of assurance plans for sustainability monitoring data.
Facility &Assets Audits
We conduct facility audits in new and existing buildings to ensure preservation of optimal environment against occupational health and safety hazards for occupants or users.